"Smeceres Pine Wood" – cross-country skiing, adventure park, BMX, accommodation
* Accommodation - 5 camping houses, 55 places.
* Rooms for seminars (30-100 people).
* Group catering (upon application).
* Cross-country skiing (4 tracks, length: 1-5 km; 1.7 km of track is illuminated until 21:00). Tracks are prepared by using “buran” and modern “retrack”. They are equipped with artificial snow blowers.
* Biathlon track with an illuminated shooting range (30 goals).
* Popular skiing track (length: 18 km).
* Biathlon instructor (upon application).
* Equipment rental (sets for cross-country skiing) (T.26594305).
* Ski maintenance and waxing.
* Novelty of 2015: “Popular Ski Tracks” (3, 4, and 5.5 km). The tracks have an easier relief, prepared by “retrack”. These tracks are also available during competitions because they are located outside the area of sports tracks.
* BMX track.
* Paved roller skiing track (2.5 km).
* Bicycle track (18 km).
* Orientation field with a card and stationary checkpoints (instructor, T. 26532979).
* Beach volleyball and streetball courts.
* Bicycle rental (8 pcs., T.26594305).
* "Airsoft" game (T.26594305).
ADVENTURE PARK (T.26532979, 26325924):
* Three slopes. Length: 30-80 meters.
* Obstacle course with rides.
* Challenge track.
* Organization of adventure program for groups and classes. Duration: starting from 3 hours.
* Time of use of the tracks: 2-3 hours.
* Groups are offered campfires!
Information on prices:
* accommodation - 8-40 EUR per person;
* camping place - 2,85 EUR;
* sauna - 15 EUR per hour.
Prices of ski track use:
* daily ticket – 1 EUR (students and seniors); 2 EUR for adults;
* monthly ticket – 4 EUR (students and seniors); 7 EUR for adults;
* season ticket – 10 EUR (students and seniors); 15 EUR for adults.
* bicycle rental - 7 EUR per day.
* three slopes - 3 EUR per person;
* obstacle course with rides - 6-8 EUR per person;
* challenge track - 13-15 EUR per person.