Šubrakkrasti – guest house, organizing wedding, meadow golf, cross-country skiing, skating area
The guest house "Šubrakkrasti" is located in a fantastic natural surroundings near Gaiziņkalns, in the Bērzaune district. The cultivated territory of 70 hectares includes ponds, a hill near the house and the surrounding areas.
Video "Madona - active recreation in winter"
* Accommodation: a guest house, 30 places, possible additional beds.
* Sauna and cold pool.
* Rooms for banquets and seminars (for 40-70 persons).
* Open-air altar.
* Large rooms for celebrations (up to 70 persons).
* Possibility to book engravings with your wishes that can be left on the bridge.
* Possibility to prepare soap for the wedding guests with your initials.
* Banqueting hall decoration.
* Gift engraving.
* Excursion to the non-traditional household (uppon application).
* Excursion to the metal-processing workshop.
* Hiking up the hill (219 m above sea level) along a serpentine path.
* “Memory Game” for teams.
* Soup cooking on fire.
* Flower seedlings
* Various degustations upon application.
* Trampoline, swing.
* Boat rental.
* Fishing (only for them, who spend a night).
* Bathing place.
* Meadow golf course.
* Possibility to organize camps.
* Territory for organization of sports games and recreational events - up to 400 persons:
- 3 volleyball courts.
- Football field.
- Pond for water activities.
*Tracks for cross-country skiing (1- 5 km).
*Snow motorcycle rental (only for guesthouse clients).
Information about prices:
* accommodation: 20 EUR per person;
* guided tour:
- 3 EUR for adults;
- 2 EUR for seniors, students, pupils.
Discount for groups, possibility to book soup cooked on fire and degustation.
* renting of the complex (house, territory and inventory) – from 300 EUR;
* decorations and ornaments in the premises – 100 EUR -… (the price depends on the client’s requests);
* sound and light devices – 150 EUR.
* place for tents - 4 EUR tent + 3 EUR per person;
* boat rental - 3 EUR per hour;
Discounts for various activities for those who stay at night!