The baroque palace of the mid-18th century, which belonged to the Tranzeji – Rozeneki family. Starting from 1940, a school has been located in the castle. The ancient name of the castle was Selsau. Near the castle, there is a park with a pond, outbuildings (stables, smithy, gardener's house, servants' house) built in the period from the 18th century until the mid-19th century).
|Address:||Dzelzavas pils, Dzelzava, Madonas novads, LV - 4873|
|GPS:||Lat, lon: 57.000721, 26.432399|
|Phone:||+371 26130697 (Indra Zukure, LV, RU)|