* Information Center of the Lubāna Wetland: tourist guidebooks, binoculars and telescopes for observation of surrounding landscapes and birds, organization of hiking, guiding services.
* Accommodation: 6 places (+4).
* Conference rooms (40 pers.).
* Purchase of fish from the Lubāna Lake. Depending on the season, there is an offer of pike, tench, bream, pike-perch (reservation needed, tel. 29204956 LMIC, "Zvejnieki", Anna Macāne, tel.28301143, www.zvejnieki.lv).
* Mobile ice-fishing igloo, suitable for 4 persons. The igloo has a built-in-wood-burning furnace, three bed-places for a night-time fishing, chairs and built in ice-hole spots. For the most part, the igloo will remain at the same place, and fishes will be fed there. But during the spring and summer the igloo will be moved to the shoe where it will be used as a fisherman's summer cabin. (The service provided by the Information Center of the Lubāns Wetland, phone number 29234956.)
* Boat rental: 1.
* Canoe rental: 4.
* Bird watching from the surrounding watchtowers. 225 species of birds have been registered in the surroundings, 51 of these species are entered in the Latvian Red Book. For observation of birds, 3 watchtowers are available.
* Boat rides in the Aiviekste River. We offer tours, canoe rental, boat and passenger transportation (www.aivieksteslaivas.lv, tel.25434346, [email protected]