Guided tour through Madona
If you choose to go on a one-hour guided tour through the City of
Madona, you will have a chance to get to know the charm of Madona, to feel the
city’s landscape beneath your feet and listen to interesting stories. During
the tour you will learn about Biržu Manor, connection between the railway and
growth of the area, why Madona is the winter capital of Latvia and why the city
pays such homage to a rooster; furthermore, you will take a look at the
fountains in Madona and Love Ravine and feel the city’s daily rhythm at least for
a little bit. Pursuant to the clients’
wishes, the tour takes place either by foot or a bus.
The tour guide services are provided by specialists from the Madona
Regional Studies and Art Museum and Tourist Information Center.
Information about prices:
Tour through the City of Madona guided in Latvian language:
* 15.00 EUR per adult group for one-hour tour;
* 12.00 EUR per student or senior group for one-hour tour.
Tour through the City of Madona guided in a foreign language (Russian, English, German):
* 20.00 EUR per adult group for one-hour tour;
* 15.00 EUR per student or senior group for one-hour tour.
Tour through the Madona district:
* 20.00 EUR per group for one-hour tour guided in Latvian language;
* 30.00 EUR per group for one-hour tour guided in a foreign language (Russian, English, German).
|Phone:||+371 29130437, 64823844, 26102225 (Tūrisma informācijas centrs)|